Burner Management Systems
The burner control unit QBK [cubic] is suitable for the control of pilot burners up to 350 kW and main burners of unlimited capacity, pursuant to EN 7462, for intermittent or continuous operation.
Flame control by means of UV scanner or ionization rod (even shared with ignition) and high temperature option for flame surveillance bypass. Specific output for air valve or fan, following cycle or independently controllable.
Times and cycle are configurable: the same device can be used to control different types of gas, oil and mixed burners. User interface providing a ledbar flame signal indicator, seven segment status display and reset / shutdown button. Remote control and supervision of the burner can be implemented by means of digital inputs/outputs or through serial communication.
The unit is integrated into an aluminum enclosure, available in 3 versions.
Fault code acquisition from a smart phone, programming from a laptop.
- Automatic Burner Control Unit for gas and oil burners
- Pilot and Main fuel valves + Air valve and pressure switch
- Remote control through process inputs or fieldbus
- High-temperature option for flame surveillance bypass
- Intermittent or continuous operation
- Natural or forced draught gas burners.
- Blue flame oil burners.
- Single stage burners.
- Dual stage burners.
- Flame detection by means of UV sensor, dual or single electrode.
- Air valve or fan output, following cycle or independently controllable.
- Low air pressure switch.
- Burner ON output.
- Burner LOCKOUT output.
- Remote RESET input.
- Remote AIR control input
- THERMOSTAT 1 input for remote burner control.
- THERMOSTAT 2 input for independent main burner control.
- High-temperature option for flame surveillance bypass.
- Optional independent main flame supervision.
- Built-in fieldbus control.
- Infrared commissioning interface (smartphone app).
- Led-bar flame signal indicator.
- Independent and configurable flame sensitivity for pilot and main burners.
- Advanced self-diagnostic report of cycle status, lockouts and failures.
- Log memory for lockouts and faults.